Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Throwback Thursday


Whew, summer is just flying by!  I can't believe that in less than a month I will be back in school!  Although I've worked a LOT on organization and decor in my room, I REALLY need to work on my curriculum materials.  We switched curriculums for math this year and I really need to get working on some new things for my kiddos. 


Today I don't plan on throwing back very far.  In fact, I am throwing back to last week!  lol.... Last week my boys attended Winshape Camp in a community near where we live.  They had an amazing time and it totally wore us out!  Because my oldest was volunteering at the camp, we had to be there before 7 a.m. each morning (we live 30 minutes away) and the camp ended at 5 p.m. each evening.  I was able to get a LOT of work done both in my classroom and in the media center all week but those 5:30 mornings were awful!!  Here are a couple pictures of them at camp!


Both of my boys shooting arrows on family day.  Archery was my younger son's favorite session all week!



Even though archery was his favorite, he really had three GREAT sessions.  Wacky science was so much fun.  On Family Day, they were able to launch their own rockets using baking soda, vinegar and a cork to hold the pressure in the coke bottle for a little while.



Oh those scientific rules......it was a class with LOTS of boys.  Can you tell??



His last session each day was construction.  They built things with marshmallows and pretzel sticks, legos, Kinex, and popsicle sticks.  This picture was also taken on Family Day and both of the sweet builders are my boys.   

Have your kids attended a day camp this summer?  Was it Winshape?  We LOVE our Winshape!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment