Saturday, June 11, 2016

I've been a horrible blogger!!

Hello again, everyone!!!  Life became really busy last school year as my sweet husband took a new job and worked away from home more time than he was home. That left me in charge of EVERYTHING!!!    In an effort to keep from drowning, I dropped a few things and one of those was this dear blog!

We had a wonderful year!  My students were amazing and surpassed my expectations.  I was super sad to see them go last month!  


If you want to see some of what we did in our classroom this year, check out my Twitter Feed!!  We really had a fun year of robots, Kahoot, and ice cream parties!

However, I am so excited for next year as I have been chosen by our district to be a technology showcase classroom.  This means that the district provides me with LOTS of technology and I spend the year working with it so that I can present a few lessons next spring to other teachers and some administrators.  I am hoping that by the time school starts (with the help of a grant or two), I will be a 1:1 classroom.   To recap, last school year, I started the year with NO ipads and only two laptops and this year I would start with about 20-25 ipads and 2 laptops!!  I am so excited to learn how to teach using more technology!  

So what types of technology do you have in your classroom?  Share in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment